Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants.
- How many people - and how much stuff - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer from your future employer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it's a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options. Contact Us for more information.
* Ford Credit retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory to Ford Credit.